Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dancing Baby

So, you know that Ally McBeal episode with the dancing baby? Well I feel like that's what's going on in my tummy. Nut may only be 18 weeks along but he hits and kicks and wiggles a LOT. While I have only been able to feel him/her for about a week, there is already a noticeable schedule. Mid-morning and evening are the prime moving times.

It was pretty cool because on the day that I first felt something, Brian was able to feel it too. His smile was priceless.

In two weeks we find out what we are having! I am so impatient. I want to know so bad.

In other news, I decided to take a break from my Master's program. The decision is a combination of lack of medication with the pregnancy and it being harder to stay motivated and being harder to focus in classes and the realization that I don't know that I want to be a counselor. So, I am taking some time to focus on me and my husband and the baby and figure out what I really want to do.

So far, the Narcolepsy is staying pretty well under control. Driving doesn't seem to be quite as bad, and while my sleepiness is still pretty high, my motivation is higher than normal so I am able to get some things done around the house. It's still a constant battle day to day, but I am making it. 

Current Cravings: Anything food, more specifically doughnuts, waffles, biscuits and gravy, and fruit.
Current Symptoms: Indigestion


In case you don't know the dancing baby....here's a video.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqPqAOCDd5Y&noredirect=1

No comments:

Post a Comment