Monday, October 29, 2012

It's a.....!

Boy!


We found out last week that we are having a little boy! We are so excited! He is not a shy little guy at all. It took an hour to get all the measurements because the little guy is a wiggly little worm. It was incredibly amazing to see him. I can't wait til we have our 3-D ultrasound and of course until we meet our little man.

We also found out that we are right where we initially thought our due date was (3/8/13), rather than a week later like the doctors originally thought.

As for symptoms, things are going great. I still get nauseous in the mornings, but just until I eat something, then I am set for the day. My sleepiness from the narcolepsy is greatly reduced, however, I am still exhausted from what I'm assuming is normal pregnancy exhaustion. It's weird, but I can tell the difference between the different types of tired. They are two very different feelings that have different effects on my motivation and productivity.

There really isn't mush other news, just still trying to get the house ready and myself ready. I have taken one step toward getting ready for baby. My registry is started! YEY! It's a little overwhelming with all the stuff that babies need, but it's fun to look at everything. Once you get past the scary amounts of bottles and pacifiers and other not cute stuff, you get to pick out the cute bedding and highchairs and clothes. That stuff makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Just be sure to remember that ultrasounds are not 100%. So have a couple back up girl names to. :)

    ReplyDelete