Sunday, September 23, 2012

Heartbeat

I don't really know what all has happened since I last posted so I will try to hit the major things.

The biggest thing is that I finally got to hear the heartbeat! That was pretty amazing. I also got my 20 week ultrasound scheduled  so that we can find out if we are having a boy or girl! That is what makes me the most excited! So far, Brian and I are divided. I think it's a girl, he thinks boy. It will be fun to see who is right on this one. ;)

Sleep has kinda leveled out. I'm still tired all the time and my motivation sucks but I think I'm holding it together. I am still getting almost daily migraines but I think it might be linked to sleep. If I get a nap in the afternoon, I tend to avoid the migraine, or at least have a less severe one. I have noticed though that I do have more energy and motivation to get the house in order. This might have been what everyone was talking about when they said that you get more energy the second trimester.

My appetite is back full force and I seem to be able to eat anything I want. Which I am loving! I have also gained 5 pounds which is awesome. I was really hoping I would start gaining weight.

Current Cravings: Coco Pebbles
Current Symptoms: Migraines, Nausea, Fatigue

Looking forward to: The end of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment